Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Language of Study

When you want to learn other languages it may seem difficult to deal with it at the beginning. If you have a strong will and you are interested in it, you can easily find the way to improve it. My language of study is in the middle. Because sometimes it is easy to understand, but sometimes not. We have subjects which are very helpful for us and day by day we try to learn new words. For this purpose, I write new words on the papers and hang them on the walls. It can work out, but it may take me some more days to learn them by heart. Another way is to listen to a song. More effective one is to make cards: write the word and on the back side the definition or a picture which describes the word. I try to do the methods above and I advise you to experiment it on yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Gulchexra!In my opinion, u use the best way of learning of new words, also I can suggest you use bright coloured markers instead of pen. Because they can help you easily memorize a new word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess, it is the good way of learning new words. I should try it myself!

    ReplyDelete