Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My learning style

According to the test my learning style is visual. I can learn something by looking at it. I mean, when information is presented in a written form or in pictures and diagrams. In learning process I try to use highlighters to remember the word or the whole text itself. Except this, I can advantage some flow charts, wide usage of symbols or drawing things to imagine the exact figure of the word. Often I draw lines with different colors under the main word or idea and it helps me to recollect.

5 comments:

  1. you see, my learning style is also visual, but i think we should not limit ourselves with this statement, any person in this life has different abilities. I mean, except visual ability u also, perhaps, have other abilities, u should find and develop it 'cause it would help u to achieve higher tops with more abilities than one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing your own opinions about learning style, I also think that a person has more than one ability.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you also prefer visual style and it is really useful but at the same time try to use other styles.

    Miravaz 1E

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, I also think the same way as you do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!! va style is also Visual))) I like to watch the theme or the topic what I'm coverin' that's why I love presentations which we have durin' the lessons =D

    ReplyDelete