Sunday, May 22, 2011

My impressions about the whole year study program in IELTE.

Before expressing my feelings and impressions about IELTE, I would like to thank everybody who helped me and supported me to be a real member of this program. IELTE is giving me a great opportunity to show myself, to be who I am and to improve my skills in English language. Thank you Mrs. Gulsara for helping me to improve my writing skills; thank you Mrs. Yayra for improving my vocabulary; thank you Mrs. Saida Nuritdinova for being patient with us and trying to give us much information as you can; thank you Miss Nadira for sharing your skills with us; thank you Mr. Viktor Valentinovich for making us understand Russian language clearly; thank you Mr. Yaroslav for showing us a virtual world where we can communicate and share our ideas and thank you Mrs. Saida Ergasheva for letting us to be in an equal position as Westminister and Singapur students. I’m happy for being here with you and reaching up our goals)))

1 comment:

  1. You right we have to say to all our teachers THANKS for being patient toward us!

    ReplyDelete