Sunday, May 22, 2011

What for I use internet?

Internet became a place where people can communicate and find any information they want in 5 minutes or maybe 5 seconds. I use it for both situations as I wrote it above. Internet gives us an opportunity to enter to a world where you can find almost everything, in any corner of the world. I use internet to see the world in a new view. Everything is changing and developing. Resources that we are receiving from the internet help us to save our time. Here is the list where I most enter to:



Google and Yandex are the search engines which support me with information and using this information I make presentations, project works and other assignments that are giving for us as a home task. Internet is a useful helper for me. Because it’s easy to use, comfortable and the fastest resource that I have ever used in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment