Sunday, May 22, 2011

My impressions about 1st semester

Hello everybody! Here I’m again. My impression about 1st semester, especially in IELTE was unexpected and exciting. Because I have never had an opportunity to feel myself comfortable. Subjects were not too difficult, but time was limited. I mean, we couldn’t submit our project works and our assignments on time. Everything seems difficult at the beginning, but if you try, nothing can stop you. Now I feel myself as if I studied here for a long time. I remember when we were worrying about our quizzes. University life was different and I couldn’t imagine my life in it. I thought that I would sit, listen to the lecture and that’s all. But after applying to this place I understood that my future career will be built with the help of this university. I really hope for that. My impressions are positive and I really enjoyed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment