Sunday, January 16, 2011

A dairy of a computer mouse

Each single day I wake up and spend my time with doing nothing. But I’m the most convenient equipment that you may have in working with computer. I’m existing in order to make your technology process go easy and fast. I’ve heard that there is another technology which name is called “Touch screen”, but I can assure you that I can be better than “Touch screen”. My owner uses me when she comes back home from her studies. The main thing she does with the computer is her usual study materials, diagrams to make in order to comprehend, playing games, etc. I’m her close friend, and I try to help her with any of my functions. I’m becoming bored when she is not with me. I understand that she needs to be at her lessons, but sometimes I can’t stand that. Anyway, this cannot be the reason for me to be sad of her, right? I hope that she will come home earlier today and cover me with her warmly hand.

1 comment:

  1. =) readin' this diary I can't do anything but to smile!!! =D =D

    ReplyDelete