Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My goals and objectives

The main goal of my life was to apply to this university. Goal, as I understand it, is to hope for something to succeed. Before entering World Languages University I set a goal and made some steps to achieve this goal. First, I tried to study hard and get only “A”s , then after lessons I had an extra lessons to deepen my own knowledge. I couldn't even sleep because of this. I was fed up with studies and wanted to stop with it. But I couldn't stop, I thought if I don’t apply to University, I won’t justify my parents’ trust. So, I said to myself:” be strong, you can handle this and you'll obtain your goal”. Finally I achieved my goal. If you have patience and strive to your goal, you’ll make it. Just one simple thing you should know and remember always is to believe in your goal and feel the moment when you’ll achieve it. Nowadays I have so many goals to obtain that I can’t count them. One of them is to study abroad and be the master of my profession. I hope that I’ll obtain them and be the needed person to my country.

2 comments:

  1. I wish you to attain your Goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also achieved this goal "Enter to the university" yahoooo! and what do you think i was it a smart goal? (ch)

    ReplyDelete