Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time management

Time... Have you imagined your life without time? I mean if the time stops and there is nothing you can do about it. Time is very important invention for humanity. So, we must spend our time usefully. For carrying it out we must make a To Do list and organize it well. Spending your day with doing nothing it’s always waste of time. From my point of view I can tell one thing, DON’T allow yourself to waste your TIME. Try to say yourself NO when you want to play a computer game, lie on a sofa or polish your nails. It is easier when you accomplish your work and after that you should reward yourself even for a small success. Because it can help you to achieve your goals. Before doing or making something, think about your reward that you’re going to obtain. I’m sure that it will help you. I often make my own To Do list and hang it on the refrigerator or write it in my notebook. For this purpose, I put my time in order. With the help of my list I can organize my time well. No matter what kind of method you’re using, don’t worry and never afraid in making any step. Wish you good luck)))

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Gulchi I am absolutely agree with you. Time is money. I'll try to not to waste my time. Thank you, Good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to use my time usefully! thanks for sugesstions =)

    ReplyDelete